We proudly offer the largest, most involved, & fun DOG DAY PROGRAM in the Coastal Empire.
Let's talk about it!
We love dogs. They love humans!... and ALL dogs love each other. Right? NOPE!
Q . Then what is dog daycare really like?
A. Exactly like kids on a playground!
* Every day "The Play" is different, because the participants are different.
* Even the BEST OF FRIENDS get grumpy over the smallest thing.
* They mature, and with maturity comes behavioral changes. Some are leaders; some are followers.
* They fall, try stupid stunts and sometimes they get hurt.
BUT, there are a few differences!
* Though often difficult, children can "reason" with you. Dogs cant.
* Dogs don't have hands. Therefore they play with their mouths. Bites & scratches can & will happen.
* Kids aren't usually as hairy, but often smell the same as dogs. * Dogs love you unconditionally
Q. How do you determine where my pet will play? Who goes where?
A. The "OLD SCHOOL" of thought was to separate by size only.
We, however, are trailblazers in our industry & we KNOW there are MANY other points to consider; personality * age * play style * time of day * siblings * past injuries * handlers...and the list goes on!
Our program promotes SAFE FUN for dogs of ALL SIZES!
*SAFE Sniffing & Napping
To achieve our SAFE environment, we have adopted strict guidelines. These guidelines combined, with YOUR PET'S personality, help us determine his/her playgroup.
We have 2 defined levels for our Play Groups.
PRIMARY PLAY & RESERVED PLAY
*** Must be able to play with the majority of similar type dogs. Not all dogs would be in the same yard, but they must be able to move from yard to yard, AKA the "Doggy Shuffle".
*** Must be spayed/neutered if over 7 months of age.
*** Must have signed consent form from owner.
*** Guaranteed: Indoor(AC)/outdoor access 90% of the time, weather permitting. (PRIMARY PLAYERS MAY STILL REQUIRE PRIVATE BOARDING. Ask us for clarification.)
Q. Why is my dog a RESERVED player?
A. These are dogs that must be PRIVATE PLAY, or with their siblings only, due to:
We offer, at least, 16 different "primary" play groups daily & an abundance of "reserved" private play areas. *******************************************
- Owner Preference
- Aggressive Behavior
- Any behavior that won't allow safe community play. This includes Chronic Humpers (The prison game is only fun if all parties want to play)
- If your pet is over seven months, & NOT spayed or neutered, he/she will be a reserved player.
- Guaranteed: Indoor(AC) / outdoor access 33% of the day (weather dependent). Remaining time in private patio/kennel.
NOTES ABOUT HOLIDAY RATES:
* Due to lack of available space for both daycare & visiting holiday boarders, we increase our daycare rate during certain holidays... ONLY DAYCARE RATE, NOT BOARDING.
* In addition, our Taxi rates are also increased on Holidays only.